Required: Department Manager
Prior Marine & Offshore is currently looking for a Department Manager for one of its clients active in the offshore wind industry. In this role you will be the focal point of rope access activities within the company and responsible for a successful execution of the rope access projects. The Department Manager is responsible for defining, implementing and reviewing the operation of a safe system of work. Additionally you will keep in contact with the customer to update them on the project progress and other relevant topics. In this role you will be reporting to the Director of Operations.
In the role of Department Manager, you will:
- Manage and review the quality and safety of rope access activities within the organization
- Prepare rope access projects in terms of cost calculations, method statements, risk assessments, etc.
- Perform project management activities and manage rope access teams
- Take care of the financial completion of executed projects
- Evaluate rope access projects during the preparation and operations phase of the project
- Carry out workplace inspections, for example HSE inspections
Qualifications, requirements and desired characteristics:
- An excellent people manager with strong leadership skills
- Experience in leading teams of multiple technicians.
- Know-how of procedures related to rope access work scopes and preferably experience leading project teams during rope access projects
- You hold a valid SCC Supervisor certificate
- You hold valid GWO certification (all 5 GWO modules)
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Ijmuiden, The Netherlands
Start date: Negotiable