Prior Marine & Offshore is currently looking for a lead engineer for one of their customers involved in large scale offshore projects around the globe. In this role you will be required to lead a project team of project engineers, CAD Engineers etc. during the full cycle “EPCI” of for example offshore wind farm projects. For this role we are looking for a candidate with a strong sense of responsibility and leadership skills.
- During the first period of the project (18-24 months) you will be involved in office based activities in close collaboration with your project team and project manager.
- Later on you will be part of the on-shore project team and are the link between the project team and the crew on board of our vessels. Your main activities will include the coordination of on-site activities, optimizing and adjusting the works if necessary. It is possible that you have to go offshore for site visits occasionally.
- You assist the project manager and report on the work, budget and cost control.
- You follow up on the works on a daily basis and optimize the output
- You are a qualified civil engineer, preferably in construction or (electro)mechanics.
- You have at least 3 years of experience within civil engineering or industrial engineering. Experience with maritime engineering projects in either offshore wind or oil & gas projects is considered as an advantage
- You have strong leadership skills and do have experience in leading multinational project teams
- You are flexible and willing to work abroad.
- You are able to speak English fluently. The knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset.
- You are willing to relocate and work in Belgium
Contract type: Permanent, Belgium contract
Start date: Negotiable
Please submit your CV via our application form if interested and available. Contact +31 (0)118-674074 for more information.