Prior Marine and offshore is currently looking for a Cable Installation Engineer to join one of our clients active in the Maritime and Offshore industry.
- Assisting and coaching other engineers with cable installation engineering to projects and tenders
- Being responsible for the coordination and monitoring of engineering in regards to cable installation tasks.
- Contributing to the preparation and execution of tenders and projects
- Preparing calculations, analyses and develop installation methodologies and limiting criteria
- Generating, reviewing, analyzing reports, instructions, calculations, procedures with the installation of cables.
- Have relevant experience in the offshore (wind) industry: infield/ array cables and export cables
- Have a bachelor or Master degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience with the program Orcaflex (desired)
- Ability to adapt to behavior and work methods in response to new information, conditions or unexpected obstacles.
Contract: Permanent or Temporarily
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract